SODALES UT EU SEM INTEGER
Ornare arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra. Ornare arcu odio ut sem nulla pharetra diam sit. Lectus sit amet est placerat in egestas erat.
Why Contract Food ServiceLearn More
Replacing regular white bread with whole wheat bread will incorporate whole grains into this recipe. Whole grain foods are a great source of fiber which can help to reduce cholesterol, stabilize blood sugar and reduce your risk of heart disease and aid in maintaining a healthy weight.
Another great switch is using turkey sausage in place of pork sausage. Turkey is not only a lean meat, but it is also a great source of zinc which will promote a healthy immune system. Turkey is also high in B-Vitamins to aide in heart health.
1 cup of cranberries contains 25 calories! This low calorie superfood also provides antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease.
Not only do traditional holiday dishes pack on the calories, fat, and sugar, added sodium is also a concern. Learn how to rely on the flavors of herbs and spices to provide most of the flavor without any additional sodium!
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread the whole wheat and cornbread cubes in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake until evenly toasted,
about 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer toasted bread cubes to a large bowl and set aside until ready to use.
3. In a large skillet, cook the sausage and onions over medium heat, stirring and breaking up the lumps until evenly
browned for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the celery, sage, rosemary, and thyme; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes to blend flavors.
5. Pour sausage mixture over bread in a bowl. Mix in chopped apples, dried cranberries, and parsley. Drizzle with
turkey stock and melted butter, and mix lightly.
6. Transfer mixture to a casserole dish and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until internal temperature
7. Serve immediately or keep warm. The serving size is 1/2 cup.
Save it for later! Download the Cranberry Sausage Stuffing Recipe.
As your strategic partner, we embrace creative and innovative opportunities to support your goals and help you reduce the cost of care. Having a partner that can balance resources with unmatched purchasing power will accelerate your organization’s transformational journey.